Could anyone test a site for me?

  • cowboysandindians
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2007
      I just uploaded a test .mobi site to my server. I have an html file
      that redirects to a .swf. I have no idea if this will scale correctly
      as I have no phone with flashlite installed. I plan on getting one
      soon. The address is:

      http://www.nomadtoons.com/mobil/mobilhome.html

      If anyone tries it, could you let me know what the results are? Thanks
      in advance.
    • cisnky

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2007
            Ciao

            I got only a dot, and it's corrupted when I try to open it with the FL viewer.

            Cisnky, thanks for the bar code, that's a cool way to save some typing!!
            Alessandro

            On 5/2/07, cisnky <cisnky@...> wrote:
            Didn't work for me. I'm on th Nokia N93. It goes to an untitled document that has a black background. No swf loads.

            Here's a code to save anyone having to type in the long URL;

            On 5/2/07, cowboysandindians <setharp@...> wrote:

            I just uploaded a test .mobi site to my server. I have an html file
            that redirects to a .swf. I have no idea if this will scale correctly
            as I have no phone with flashlite installed. I plan on getting one
            soon. The address is:

            http://www.nomadtoons.com/mobil/mobilhome.html

            If anyone tries it, could you let me know what the results are? Thanks
            in advance.

          • Matt Pollitt
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2007

              hi,

              i also got a black screen with no content....
              also tried to directley pull up the swf at www.nomadtoons.com/mobil/home.swf - the downloaded the swf to the phone, but when viewer tried to open it, file corrupted message appeared.

              using n91 , with Fl1.1

              matt

              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2007
                thanks for trying guys. I'm going back to the drawing board. The site
                is made in Flash lite 2.0. I think I might just have a image of the
                site and tell the user to download it to their phone. I hate this
                solution, but it appears that the technology to have a flashlite site
                fully running on a server and translated to a phone isn't as reliable
                yet. maybe someday...
                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2007
                  Ciao

                  ok it's on FL2, which means it will not open in the 3rd Ed S60 since they support FL1.1.
                  I will try with the 5300 or the SDK

                  Alessandro