RE: [FlashLite] Re: My first Flash Lite Game

  • chall3ng3r
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007

      This means that SIS is not signed.

      You should sign your SIS with Self Certificate. To create self certificate read http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14

      And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.

      Best,

      // chall3ng3r //

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
        i build a new sis with with Self Certificatecan someone test it, please.
        ...thanks

        http://www.sokoballs.com/3nd/Sokoballs.zip

        hannes

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
          Ciao

          installation worked on my N80. No icon though !
          It launched the FL2.1 player.

          Alessandro

          chall3ng3r schrieb:
          > This means that SIS is not signed.
          >

          > You should sign your SIS with Self Certificate. To create self certificate
          > read http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14
          >

          > And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.
          >

          > Best,

        • chall3ng3r
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007

            Ciao,

            I know there’s lot of guys in trouble with creating S60 3rdEd icons. I’m writing an article on creating icons for 3rdEd. Will be on my blog soon.

            Best,

            // chall3ng3r //

            target="_blank">http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14

            > And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.
            >

            > Best,

          • Flayoo
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
              Alessandro Pace schrieb:
              > installation worked on my N80. No icon though !
              No icon? Mhm....
              I created a svg-file with Inkscape and set it as icon-file in swf2go

              hannes
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                Ciao

                needs to be SVG-Tiny I think!

                Alessandro

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007

                  Yea, correct. SVG-Tiny.

                  If you use Inkscape, save the file as Plain SVG, and then use a tool named svg2svgt to convert the SVG to SVG-Tiny.

                  The converter tool is located in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\S60Tools\svg2svgt

                  Best,

                  // chall3ng3r //

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
                    chall3ng3r schrieb:
                    > The converter tool is located in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\S60Tools\svg2svgt

                    thanks for the tipp
                    I converted the svg with svg2svgt and hope it works now :)

                    hannes