Re: [FlashLite] Re: My first Flash Lite Game

  • Flayoo
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
      Alessandro schrieb:
      > Ciao
      >
      > did not work for me. Did you self sign the sis?
      > Alessandro

      how can i sign the sis? i use swf2go

      i found this link
      https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/overview/freeware

      hannes
    • chall3ng3r
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007

        This means that SIS is not signed.

        You should sign your SIS with Self Certificate. To create self certificate read http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14

        And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.

        Best,

        // chall3ng3r //

        Same here: "Certification error. Contact the supplier."

        Sorry...

        --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, Flayoo <flayoo@...> wrote:

        > SokoBalls
        > http://www.sokoballs.com
        >
        > can someone test my 3nd installer of my game. i only have a 2nd-edition
        > phone. thanks!

        http://www.nod32.com

      • Flayoo
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
          i build a new sis with with Self Certificatecan someone test it, please.
          ...thanks

          http://www.sokoballs.com/3nd/Sokoballs.zip

          hannes

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
            Ciao

            installation worked on my N80. No icon though !
            It launched the FL2.1 player.

            Alessandro

            chall3ng3r schrieb:
            > This means that SIS is not signed.
            >

            > You should sign your SIS with Self Certificate. To create self certificate
            > read http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14
            >

            > And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.
            >

            > Best,

          • chall3ng3r
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007

              Ciao,

              I know there’s lot of guys in trouble with creating S60 3rdEd icons. I’m writing an article on creating icons for 3rdEd. Will be on my blog soon.

              Best,

              // chall3ng3r //

              target="_blank">http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14

              > And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.
              >

              > Best,

            • Flayoo
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                Alessandro Pace schrieb:
                > installation worked on my N80. No icon though !
                No icon? Mhm....
                I created a svg-file with Inkscape and set it as icon-file in swf2go

                hannes
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                  Ciao

                  needs to be SVG-Tiny I think!

                  Alessandro

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007

                    Yea, correct. SVG-Tiny.

                    If you use Inkscape, save the file as Plain SVG, and then use a tool named svg2svgt to convert the SVG to SVG-Tiny.

                    The converter tool is located in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\S60Tools\svg2svgt

                    Best,

                    // chall3ng3r //

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
                      chall3ng3r schrieb:
                      > The converter tool is located in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\S60Tools\svg2svgt

                      thanks for the tipp
                      I converted the svg with svg2svgt and hope it works now :)

                      hannes