Free Flash Lite Game

  • FAN
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
      http://fanssssss.googlepages.com/Heaven.zip

      This is my final year project.
      Please spend a few second to play it and complete my questionnaire.
      http://www.my3q.com/home2/154/flashlite/52730.phtml

      You also can leave a comment on my blog, if you want.
      http://flashliteplayer.blogspot.com/

      Enjoy!

      Thank you so much!
    • Flayoo
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
        SokoBalls
        http://www.sokoballs.com

        can someone test my 3nd installer of my game. i only have a 2nd-edition
        phone. thanks!
      • Alessandro
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
          Ciao

          did not work for me. Did you self sign the sis?
          Alessandro

          --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, Flayoo <flayoo@...> wrote:

          > SokoBalls
          > http://www.sokoballs.com
          >
          > can someone test my 3nd installer of my game. i only have a 2nd-edition
          > phone. thanks!

        • Alen Alebic
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
            did not work for me. Did you self sign the sis?
            Alessandro

            --- In FlashLite@yahoogrou ps.com, Flayoo <flayoo@...> wrote:

            > SokoBalls
            > http://www.sokoball s.com
            >
            > can someone test my 3nd installer of my game. i only have a 2nd-edition
            > phone. thanks!

            http://www.nod32.com
          • Flayoo
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
              Alessandro schrieb:
              > Ciao
              >
              > did not work for me. Did you self sign the sis?
              > Alessandro

              how can i sign the sis? i use swf2go

              i found this link
              https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/overview/freeware

              hannes
            • chall3ng3r
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007

                This means that SIS is not signed.

                You should sign your SIS with Self Certificate. To create self certificate read http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14

                And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.

                Best,

                // chall3ng3r //

                Same here: "Certification error. Contact the supplier."

                Sorry...

                did not work for me. Did you self sign the sis?
                Alessandro

                --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, Flayoo <flayoo@...> wrote:

                > SokoBalls
                > http://www.sokoballs.com
                >
                > can someone test my 3nd installer of my game. i only have a 2nd-edition
                > phone. thanks!

                http://www.nod32.com

              • Flayoo
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                  i build a new sis with with Self Certificatecan someone test it, please.
                  ...thanks

                  http://www.sokoballs.com/3nd/Sokoballs.zip

                  hannes

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                    Ciao

                    installation worked on my N80. No icon though !
                    It launched the FL2.1 player.

                    Alessandro

                    chall3ng3r schrieb:
                    > This means that SIS is not signed.
                    >

                    > You should sign your SIS with Self Certificate. To create self certificate
                    > read http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14
                    >

                    > And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.
                    >

                    > Best,

                  • chall3ng3r
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007

                      Ciao,

                      I know there’s lot of guys in trouble with creating S60 3rdEd icons. I’m writing an article on creating icons for 3rdEd. Will be on my blog soon.

                      Best,

                      // chall3ng3r //

                      target="_blank">http://www.orison.biz/support/viewtopic.php?id=14

                      > And set the certificate info in SWF2Go Options.
                      >

                      > Best,

                    • Flayoo
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                        Alessandro Pace schrieb:
                        > installation worked on my N80. No icon though !
                        No icon? Mhm....
                        I created a svg-file with Inkscape and set it as icon-file in swf2go

                        hannes
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 3, 2007
                          Ciao

                          needs to be SVG-Tiny I think!

                          Alessandro

                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007

                            Yea, correct. SVG-Tiny.

                            If you use Inkscape, save the file as Plain SVG, and then use a tool named svg2svgt to convert the SVG to SVG-Tiny.

                            The converter tool is located in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\S60Tools\svg2svgt

                            Best,

                            // chall3ng3r //

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
                              chall3ng3r schrieb:
                              > The converter tool is located in C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd_MR\S60Tools\svg2svgt

                              thanks for the tipp
                              I converted the svg with svg2svgt and hope it works now :)

                              hannes