flashlite2 to php

  • gilkahanagil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hello,
      I would like to send variables from flash to php to be displayed
      on a browser- I can see that the variables have been sent ok from flashlite
      but I can't get anything visible on the browser.
      my code is:

      flash:
      //////
      varsToSend = new LoadVars();

      for (k=history.length-1; k>-1; k--) {
      varsToSend["a"+k] = history[k].assetfile;
      }
      varsToSend.count = history.length-1;
      varsToSend.onLoad = function(success) {
      if (!success) {