Re: R: [FlashLite] testing a sis installer

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
      Are you going to do anything for S60 3rd edition as these are the phones that are most likely to be the ones we will sell too? Hope so, if not is anyone else doing this. I am selling quite well via Handango and my site but non over the wire as I need sis files for this.

      On 28/11/06, Leonardo Risuleo <byte.sm@...> wrote:

      Hi Denis,

      It worked fine for me (6630 - FL2.0) ;)

      good work