Re: [FlashLite] E61 Flash Lite Save Error

  • Michael Hagel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2006
      Good news ... I just installed the latest firmware and am now able to
      save files correctly!!

      If anyone ever experiences this problem in the future, please make
      sure you have the latest firmware installed, if not give it a try...
      hopefully this will work for you as it worked for me!

      Thanks again to everyone who took a stab at a solution, and offered
      help.

      --
      Michael Hagel