Re: Thanks Rick!

  • wubzorz
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      No problem mate.

      We are here to help each other out right ;)

      I don't even have a phone to test on myself. I'm developing Flash Lite
      for a company. I'm the first person here who is doing research in the
      subject and who is developing Flash Lite apps.

      The N70 I requested should arrive pretty soon. Until then I'm glad we
      have the emulator.

      Cheers,
      Rick
    • John Barrett
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Rick,
        Yep, we are all around to help each other:)
        I agree if it where not the the phone emulator, I would have no idea on what the apps actually looked like, I am thankful for it!
        I too had to order the N70, which I am hoping to get anytime now,and I will be excited to see how the apps work on  a real phone.

        Me too, I am working on a surf forecasting web site, and I thought wouldn't it be great if we could get information to cell phones. Thanks to flash lite, I am finding this to be a,"maybe this will work:)"

        John