<<>> Flash Lite downloading per mobile bydevice serial number

  • Hani
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Lovely HelloO!

      My APPs in FL doesn`t work on other devices cause of i install one FL
      player for all of them. So when i run a FL application, appears an
      error:"Flash Player : invalid license"!!
      i searched and found that adobe lets to download and install your own
      Flash Lite Player that will check by Phone serial number.

      my question is about "Where can i enter my serial no and get my FL
      Player and how can i read my serial no?"

      I did it heretofore but I forgot!!!
      So do you help me???
    • Hani
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, "Hani" <HoneyMans@...> wrote:

        > Lovely HelloO!
        >
        > My APPs in FL doesn`t work on other devices cause of i install one FL
        > player for all of them. So when i run a FL application, appears an
        > error:"Flash Player : invalid license"!!
        > i searched and found that adobe lets to download and install your own
        > Flash Lite Player that will check by Phone serial number.
        >
        > my question is about "Where can i enter my serial no and get my FL
        > Player and how can i read my serial no?"
        >
        > I did it heretofore but I forgot!!!
        > So do you help me???

        I found that Adobe lets t download and install Flash Lite Player by
        IMEI number that is on the phone`s battery or by pressing *#06# in
        Symbian S40 and S60!
        We must enter this code into
        https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&view=ols_prod&category=/Applications/FlashLite2
        for FL 2.0 or into
        https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&view=ols_prod&category=/Applications/FlashLite2#view=ols_prod&loc=en_us&store=OLS-US&category=/Applications/FlashLite
        for FL 1.1, but i want test my FL contents and apps to other phones to
        confidence. so
        IS THERE A FREE VERSION OF FLASH LITE FOR DEVELOPERS?