Singapore, Nokia n70 i-mode support flashlite2?

  • miuprint7
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
      My phone service provider offer a nokia N70 i-Mode phone in the recent
      promotion. I am wondering, does this i-mode version of N70 support
      flashlite2.0? Trying to seek a confirmation before I make a purchase.

      Starhub N70 i-mode
    • potkomies
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
        yes it does, you can buy it from adobe web site,
        http://www.adobe.com/products/flashlite/

        with nominal price of ~$10.

        regards,
        jari

        --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, "miuprint7" <miuprint@...> wrote:

        > My phone service provider offer a nokia N70 i-Mode phone in the
        recent
        > promotion. I am wondering, does this i-mode version of N70 support
        > flashlite2.0? Trying to seek a confirmation before I make a purchase.
        >
        > Starhub N70 i-mode
        > <https://www.starhubshop.com.sg/asp/e_choose_pro.asp?
        tail=0.686618610/08\
        > /2006+6:38:05+PM&PID=PRO_03109&PPID=PROMO3&PType=PROMO3&color=none&nu
        mbe\
        > r=none&plan=none&page2id=1>

      • miuprint7
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
          Thanks for the info.

          Does it come with flashlite 1.1 by default?