Re: New prototype, animated film flashlite 2 project.

  • cowboysandindians
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2006
      Hi Hayden,
      I don't have a link to the download yet because it isn't completed. I
      wanted to let people have a sneak-peek. As far as syncing sound to
      device sounds, I do all my sounds within the fla., so I don't have any
      idea how you sync phone sounds to the swf. I simply used streaming
      sound for most of the project and believe it or not it worked reall well.