RE: [FlashLite] Re: Beginners tutorial

  • Johan Meyer
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6 7:18 AM

      Thank you for the advice. Will do that

      From: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com [mailto: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of cowboysandindians
      Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:13 PM
      To: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FlashLite] Re: Beginners tutorial

      Hey Johan,
      If you're not familiar with flash action scripting, there are a number
      of ways you can learn it fairly quickly. Prior to learning action
      scripting, I found that by simply downloading samples from
      flashkit.com, adobe, and other sites, I could reverse-engineer the
      samples. This way you can see a working document and disect it.
      For flash lite 2.0, there are a number of samples on the Adobe site.
      Grab those and take them apart to see how they work.

    • narender_flashlite
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 14 9:58 PM

        I am beginner in flashlite scripting. Please give me a link or source
        files of any game for phone devices that will be run on mobile.
        Suggest me any good book for develop good game for devices.

        Be greatful
        Narender raul