Mr. Moket Head revised

  • Dale Rankine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Message
      Thanks to everyone for giving Mr. Moket Head a test for me. We've made some changes ...
      • Although the idea of putting different parts on the head based on the numeric keys made some sense, most people who have played it seem to think it's a bit cumbersome and slowed down the user in getting some results quickly.
      • We've removed the number system - now simply clicking the nav key puts the selected part on the body in the place you expect it to go (eyes in the eye spot, ears on the sides of the head, etc). This removes the functionality of placing ears on chins, etc but it seemed that it was probably over complicating it a bit as far as the interface goes. And with Flash mini games we want it simple so you can get playing fast :)
      • We've reinstated the right soft key as a quit key at any stage of the app. The left soft key still starts off accessing the FP menu (when it's not labeled as having a specific function), but then controls the app specific menu once on the game screen
      • The issues people were having with the scrolling items on the left going out of sync has been solved (as far as our testing can show).
      The updated file can be accessed at www.moket.com.au/downloads/moketHead_0_9_1.zip

      Some more feedback from anyone out there would be most appreciated.

      Cheers.

      Dale.

      DALE RANKINE
      Managing Director | Macromedia Certified Flash MX Developer

      PO Box 2383 Brookside Centre QLD 4053
      P/F: (07) 3353 0436  |   M: 0422 388 897
      www.drdinteractive.com.au  |   www.moket.com.au
      Skype: drdinteractive
      ABN: 39 901 778 459

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the office of DRD Interactive / Moket. No warranty is given that this message upon its receipt is virus free and no liability is accepted by the sender in this respect. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and are not necessarily those of DRD Interactive / Moket or associated companies.