Re: [FlashLite] why not make a list where people can check which phone what player is installed

    Message 1 of 16 , May 4, 2006
      Ciao Vivek,

      it's on the works !
      Alessandro

      On 5/4/06, vivek <tree_vivek@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      Why not we make a list something like wiki ...
      so that anyone can know that which phone is having which player installed.
      It will be easy for everyone to work on.

      regards
      vivek

      dduuggllaa <douglass.turner@... > wrote:
      Wow,

      So who at Adobe dropped the ball on that one? That seems like a step
      backward to me, no?

      What exactly prevents me from uploading the latest player?

      -Doug

      Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. Get it on your phone .

      Programming languages Computer security C programming language
      Computer programming languages Computer training Macromedia flash

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • vivek

        Message 3 of 16 , May 8, 2006
          we're about to start a wiki on Flash Lite.
          If some of you want to contribute shoot me an email

          best
          Marco Casario