Re: [FlashLite] Idea I am trying out to get people to install Flash player

  • vivek
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Cool ..we can encourage more and more to grow flashlite people.

      faggisthehaggis <dapwilliams83@...> wrote:
      I had an idea which I am trying on my site
      www.chatebot.com
      What Ive done is made an offer to people to upgrade their phone via
      macromedia site and I will re emburse them the cost, give them a free
      game so long as they purchase 3 games from my catalogue.

      What are your thoughts? I'll keep you posted.