Re: [FlashLite] Re: may i ask ?

  • Darren Osadchuk
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2006
      Jefri Liady wrote:
      > i have download all the macromedia example file but i
      > can't get any of their's source code, cause i just
      > want to learn and know something about making an
      > application for symbian using flash lite not to
      > commercialing it for own resources.
      >
      > have you any idea where can i get any of flash lite
      > source code or any other forum that can teach or learn
      > more cause i had already search for weeks and i just
      > got one or two.

      There are a number of articles on the Adobe developer centre site that
      provide source code. The devnet site is at:

      http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/devices/flashlite.html

      I think there are a few other apps for which the source code has been
      released. I think Justin has also released the source for some of his
      U10 stuff, and possibly other apps. His site is here:

      http://justin.everett-church.com/

      Hope this helps get you started!

      Darren
    • Jefri Liady
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2 3:48 AM
        thanx for the link

        but sorry if i said that the link was unusefull and
        unhelp solving my problem.

        are there any other links?

        or any other forum are you suggest to solve my
        problem?

        thanx b4

      • Richard Leggett
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2 4:06 AM
          I've released 4 or 5 apps on my website and at the london MMUG site:

          Hope they help,
          Richard