Please do not respond to SPAM posts

  • Hayden Porter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Members,

      Please do not respond to SPAM posts. All you are doing is
      perpetuating the problem of offtopic and irrelavent posts to the list.

      We have 4 moderators, all working on removing spam and banning
      spammers. The recent post about GSM phones was removed as soon as we
      found it and we banned the person responsible.

      We take care of the spam, you worry about Flash Lite issues.

      Hayden
      moderator