Re: [FlashLite] Localhost from Flash Lite

  • Vikram Bhatla
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 12:09 AM
      hi,
      i m using 6681, I m Using bluetooth to connect to the 127.0.0.1 but its unable to access. Whts the solution.

      regards
    • Vikram Bhatla
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 12:14 AM
        hi,
        its working fine on Emulator, But not working on cell phone. Do i need windows 2003 server to do so. plz guide me i need the soln urgently.

        regards
      • Denis R5
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1 2:19 AM
          i think the idea is to access your computer over the
          internet from your phone. you'll need an internet
          connection and access your ip number instead of local
          addresses.

          you can use an apache server under most OS out there,
          don't really need win2003 server. i run it on win home
          and works fine.

          if you want to use BT to access the internet i would
          suggest you to search this group cos that topic has
          been out some time ago, but i don't think FL would
          work with it - you'd better have an internet
          connection instead.

          hope that helps

          cya
          dns

          --- Vikram Bhatla <vikbhatla@...> wrote:

          > hi,
          > its working fine on Emulator, But not working on
          > cell phone. Do i need
          > windows 2003 server to do so. plz guide me i need
          > the soln urgently.
          >
          > regards

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Vikram Bhatla
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1 7:27 AM
            hi,
            thanx for your kind reply.
            so its mean i can access my computers ip address using GPRS.
            or anyother thing i require to use.

            regards