Re: [FlashLite] Re: problem with a button

  • Scott Janousek
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2005
      I actually made the text light on purpose because it's a draft. :)

      Once it goes into v1 then I'll turn it dark (once everything has been verified).

      -sj

      On 5/21/05, Marco Casario <mcasario@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      Scott: thanks for your cheatsheet. Now it's on my desk and nobody havo to try to touch it :) But please, could you use a font color with a high contrast (you used white background and grey text). This way it's not much legible :( Thanks !

      LukeLite: follow Scott advice and try to use this syntax :

      on (keyPress "<Enter>") {
        nextFrame();

       }

      let us know

      best
      marco casario

      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2005
        Go and see my blog post that could help you :

        http://casario.blogs.com/mmworld/2005/05/simulating_mobi.html

        best
        marco casario