Re: screenshot tool

  • haydenporter
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2005
      this app does make acceptible full screen screen shots. So I guess we
      could use to take screen shots of a standard SWF to see if there is
      much variation in rendering device fonts on series 60.

      This doesnt address the SE phones, though. Perhaps there is an
      application for taking screen shots on SE phone.

      http://my-symbian.com/7650/applications/applications.php?fldAuto=1291&faq=2