RE: [FlashLite] UNLIMITED Worldwide Long Distance Calling

  • Dale Rankine
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Message
      more spam on this list?
      -----Original Message-----
      From: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FlashLite@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of michael v
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:55 AM
      To: feng-shui@yahoogroups.com; FengShui-Plus1@yahoogroups.com; fengshuiqueen_fourpillars@yahoogroups.com; Fepow-Community@yahoogroups.com; FEW-Wargaming@yahoogroups.com; Figgies@yahoogroups.com; fightingartsofsingapore@yahoogroups.com; filangalslove@yahoogroups.com; Filipino-American_Network@yahoogroups.com; Filipino-and-Asian-Girls-Pics@yahoogroups.com; FilipinosinJapan@yahoogroups.com; Final_FantasyXII@yahoogroups.com; financepersg@yahoogroups.com; finaticsdiveclubofyokotaab@yahoogroups.com; findajobsg@yahoogroups.com; first_malgosia_glinka_group@yahoogroups.com; fityans@yahoogroups.com; fivelowdown@yahoogroups.com; flashcards_hm@yahoogroups.com; FlashLite@yahoogroups.com; FlashMobSingapore@yahoogroups.com; FLEA@yahoogroups.com; flip_up_headlight_katana@yahoogroups.com; FlirtyAsian@yahoogroups.com; floridasirens@yahoogroups.com; flybar@yahoogroups.com; flyinsolo@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FlashLite] UNLIMITED Worldwide Long Distance Calling

      YOU can be among the first to offer UNLIMITED, WORLDWIDE local and long distance calling for one LOW, LOW monthly flat rate! Make unlimited local and long distance calls to over 20 countries from almost anywhere in the world with our incredible new VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) technology. The only global unlimited VOIP!

      Our low $39 to $59 per month service plans will bring in hundreds of thousands of thousands of customers WORLDWIDE. YOU can be one of the first to spread the word and have the greatest opportunity to be able to MAKE A FORTUNE with this exciting new technology. You will also be able to help people lower or even eliminate their local and long distance phone bills.

      Don't miss out on this huge advancement in telecommunication technology!

      Be one of the first, and you could secure your financial future by offering unlimited flat rate services around the world. Become our affiliate and we have the best compensation plan for you.

      We are always welcome you.

      Click Here http://www.telextreme.com/229233

    • michael v