flash lite 1.0 to 1.1

  • jérémie
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2005
      Hi, I post the first post on this ML !!!
      My name is Jeremie, i from france (sorry for my english)

      My question :
      A phone with flash lite 1.0 can update the flashplayer to flashlite 1.1 ?
    • sandrobischero
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2005
        --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, jérémie <jsellam@m...> wrote:
        > Hi, I post the first post on this ML !!!
        > My name is Jeremie, i from france (sorry for my english)
        >
        > My question :
        > A phone with flash lite 1.0 can update the flashplayer to flashlite
        1.1 ?

        I think you need to purchase the Flash Lite 1.1 player from Macromedia
        site.

        Alessandro
      • marcocasario
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2005
          Flash Lite is licensed on a per-unit royalty basis for each phone
          that utilizes the engine. Interested operators or OEMs should use
          the licensing form to contact Macromedia for further information.
          (http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?
          event=mmform&name=flashplayer)

          I do not think that FlashLite 1.0 was embedded in any devices ....
          So mobile phones with Flashlite embedded have the 1.1 version.
          Actually we do not know about the FlashLite Update system.
          best

          Marco Casario

          --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, "sandrobischero" <biskero@g...>
          wrote:
          > --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, jérémie <jsellam@m...> wrote:
          > > Hi, I post the first post on this ML !!!
          > > My name is Jeremie, i from france (sorry for my english)
          > >
          > > My question :
          > > A phone with flash lite 1.0 can update the flashplayer to
          flashlite
          > 1.1 ?
          >
          > I think you need to purchase the Flash Lite 1.1 player from
          Macromedia
          > site.
          >
          > Alessandro
        • marcocasario
          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2005
            ciao Jeremie,
            what about French mobile and flashlite market ??
            I'd love to know about different market situations.
            thanks
            marco casario

            --- In FlashLite@yahoogroups.com, jérémie <jsellam@m...> wrote:
            > Hi, I post the first post on this ML !!!
            > My name is Jeremie, i from france (sorry for my english)
            >
            > My question :
            > A phone with flash lite 1.0 can update the flashplayer to flashlite
            1.1 ?
          • Jérémie Sellam
            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2005
              Hi, we are very in late in france aboute flashlite....
              in france, we have 3 operators : Orange, Bouygues telecom and SFR
              Orange is a France telecom group, it's not privatized
              SFR have a partnership with Vodaphone
              and Bougyes with NTT Docomo, Bouygues use Imode technology, and have
              phones with flash lite, but not any...

              sorry for my english :-)
              I talk just actionScript, and little french