Re: [FlashLite] desperatly need help

  • pranay Roy
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 30, 2005
      HI parthiv

      thx for response,

      u mean to say reference means examples,

      regards
      anil

      --- Parthiv Shah <pintu_shah@...> wrote:

      > HI Pranay,
      > The best way to learn AS 2.0 is from the reference
      > provided by Flash itself.
      > It will give you the best examples to know each and
      > every part of code.
      > You don't need to learn any other language/script.
      >
      > Parthiv
      > pranay Roy <pranay_roy2002@...> wrote:
      > hello flashlite,
      >

      > i am newbee to scripting can any body suggest how to
      > learn action script 2.0.Do i need to start from the
      > basic programming ,
      >

      > regards
      >
      > pranay

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
      > holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos. Get
      > Yahoo! Photos

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Allysson Lucca - LuccaCo.
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 3, 2005

        Ola Felipe,

        Great to see that Brazilians are already developing in FlashLite, I’m from Brazil ( Curitiba ), but actually living in Italy .

        I’m trying to access Flashlite.com.br but with no success, do you know why?

        Abraço,

        Allysson Lucca
        Multimedia Designer
        LuccaCo. interaction.animation.narrative
        Tel. +39 0295356204 - Cell. 3407042994

        http://www.luccaco.com - a.lucca@...

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 3, 2005
          Imperfections in the server, I am very unsatisfied with the services given for them... Already I talked before with you on the FlashLite.  Here in the Brazil only some developers possess player, it is a good start... We are trying to stimulate in the local commerce, but still many barriers exist if to be successful...

          best,
          Felipe Andrade
          Flash Lite Brazil User Group [FLITE-BR]