MAX 05 Mobile Conference Guide Beta
- We just finished up the development of the MAX 05 Mobile Conference Guide. But before we officially launch the application I wanted to open up a beta with the group for testing.So far we have only tested it on a Nokia 6260, 6620, and a 7610, so If you experience any problems on another device, or run across an error please either place a comment or email me at michaelh@...Downloads:Supported on Nokia 6630, Lenovo P930, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6682Supported on Nokia 3230, Nokia 6670, Nokia 7610, Nokia, 6620, Nokia 6260, Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800Supported on Nokia 6600We have yet to publish a version for the the Series 60 1st Edition Phones (7650, 360, 3600, 3660, 36620, or the N-Gage) or the Series 60 FP3 phones (N70, N90) but should be publishing them early next week.Thanks for your help... we look forward to the feedback!
- Hi Michael,
Tested on 6680.
Very nice looking app, the UI is great, no nonsense, straight to the sections and the info.
I ran into a few errors though.
1. "Problem with content 1" (out of memory) when browsing for a while. I assume it is
generating too much data after I have gone into several pages. (there was no 1 page that I
found did this all the time, it just depended on what page I was on after browsing for a
2. The scrollbar doesnt move inline with the text when holding down on the Agenda at a
3. The clock font is blurred.
4. "Problem with content 6" (bad jpeg data) on the Local Area Map. Get the red screen of
5. The 'Connecting...' popup intermitantly doesnt disapear when the data has loaded. Or if
you cancel the connection and go back to a menu page.