variables and strings

  • gilkahanagil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:59 AM
      Hello,
      I am trying to define a variable in this format:
      variable1="&count=";
      varvalue1="5";

      for some other variables i need to use a combination of variables like:
      variable2="&collected" add count add "=";
      varvalue2="4"

      my problem is that the format of variable2 is not in the same structure as variable 1:
      while variable1 is "5";
      variable2 is &collected1= (without "")
      I was wondering how to create a varible which will output "&collected1="

      If i wanted to create a string like that I would write:
      John= """ add "&collected" add count add "=" add """
      but of course you can't use """ - do you know what is the correct syntax?
      Thanks,
      Gil