Re: [FlashLite] Mobiclip

  • Nick Gerig
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2005
      mobiclip is an interesting technology and the animation performance is
      really really good.

      Last time I looked at mobiclip (about a year ago) there were 4 bad
      elements that put me off using it.

      1. the fonts were rendered really badly
      2. All the maths is done in fixed point (24:8)
      3. image quality 2x2 anti aliasing - makes it difficult to get detail on
      graphics and to get neat looking vectors
      4. bitmaps always run on top of everything else

      its obviously changed quite a bit since then but i think the 4 issues
      above still remain.

      worth checking out if you want to distribute stuff where prerformance
      needs to be good

      cheers

      Nick