8646Gmail Hacked

  • Colm Brazel
    Feb 9, 2014

      My email was hacked recently I believe over the past week.

      So this email is to all on my contact list in case a spurious email was sent to you from my address.

      If an email was sent to you from me with strange content, it did not come from me but was the result of a hacking.

      I've taken steps to protect email with new password etc. I suggest you do same for your email accounts with security precautions such as gmail 2 step verification process as this type of hacking appears to have grown of late.

      Regards,

      Colm