8418Re: [FlashLite] Express Signing - Readme.txt & Manual

  • Darren Osadchuk
    Aug 6 7:45 AM
      My readme files have the app name and version, my company name, and this
      text:

      "Full instructions can be found in the pdf document included in this zip
      package."

      The instruction manual is a pdf, which actually has fairly complete
      instructions, since I had to provide those when the games went live on
      Verizon. The pdf is basically an explanation of the game, menus, and
      features. It's about a page and a half, nothing too fancy.

      At the very least you do need to provide a pdf, readme.txt, .pkg and
      .sis in the zip file; they do run a check to make sure all files are
      present.

      Darren

      Jens Wommer wrote:

      > Hey FlashLite-Group,
      > I'm nearly there getting signed my first App. But I've got a question
      > regarding the Zip that I've got to submit to symbiansigned...
      > I read this file has to contain a readme.txt file.
      > What actually has to be written in this readme.txt? Can anybody here
      > point out the relevant things needed in it plus the scope of it or even
      > better send me such a file - This would really help!
      >
      > Also I've read somewhere that I need to supply an usermanual in other
      > sources this manual wasn't mentioned - Do I need this? Not sure either
      > which file type and file-name? Are there any conventions for such a file?
      > Many thanks,
      > Jens
      >
      > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > > Datum: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 16:43:31 -0400
      > > Von: Alessandro Pace <biskero@... <mailto:biskero%40gmail.com>>
      > > An: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FlashLite%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > Betreff: Re: [FlashLite] Sanity check - Flex to mobile
      >
      > > Ciao
      > >
      > > "I know you can package Air apps to WRT"
      > >
      > > is not correct. The Webkit in WRT is not the same as in AIR.
      > > Also packaging is different.
      > >
      > > There are some articles on the Forum Nokia WiKi about Flash Lite and WRT.
      > >
      > > Alessandro
      > >
      > > On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Chris Browne
      > > <email4.cbrowne@...
      > <mailto:email4.cbrowne%40googlemail.com>>wrote:
      > >

      > > > Hi Jesse,
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for the quick response. I should have been clearer WRT is short
      > > for
      > > > Web Run Time which Nokia have shipping on various devices.
      > > >
      > > > Kind regards,
      > > >
      > > > Chris

      > > you'd
      > make

      > > go
      > > apps to
      > based on
      > > AS2.
      > > aware
      > > but

      > > --
      > > Alessandro Pace
      > > Mobile Architect
      > > Blogs: www.biskero.org www.flashlite4nokia.com www.flashlite4se.com
      > > Site: www.biskero.com
      > > Email: biskero@... <mailto:biskero%40gmail.com>
      > > Skype/Jaiku/Twitter: biskero
      > > LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/biskero
      > > Forum Nokia Champion
      > > Manager of the Boston Adobe Mobile and Devices User Group:
      > > www.flashmobilegroup.org
      > > Adobe Community Expert Mobile
      > > Co-Founder of Mobile Monday Boston www.momoboston.com
      >
      > --
      > --
      >
      > Neu: GMX Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
      > für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02
      > <http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02>

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic