8417[FlashLite] Express Signing - Readme.txt & Manual

  • Jens Wommer
    Aug 6 6:35 AM
      Hey FlashLite-Group,
      I'm nearly there getting signed my first App. But I've got a question regarding the Zip that I've got to submit to symbiansigned...
      I read this file has to contain a readme.txt file.
      What actually has to be written in this readme.txt? Can anybody here point out the relevant things needed in it plus the scope of it or even better send me such a file - This would really help!

      Also I've read somewhere that I need to supply an usermanual in other sources this manual wasn't mentioned - Do I need this? Not sure either which file type and file-name? Are there any conventions for such a file?
      Many thanks,
      Jens

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------