8412Re: [FlashLite] Sanity check - Flex to mobile

  • Jesse Warden
    Aug 2, 2009
      AIR, if you choose to use SWF, is AS3 only.  You could use AS2, but you'd have to embed the SWF in WebKit, and via fscommand have JavaScript make normal AIR calls; in short, ghetto as f2389ur.

      I don't know what WRT is, so I'll let someone else answer that part.

      On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Chris Browne <email4.cbrowne@...> wrote:

      Apologies for Cross posting.Just emailing to see if it is possible to go from Flex (as3) to Air then to Nokia WRT? I know you can package Air apps to WRT but my understanding is that only works if the Air app is based on AS2. Is this correct or have I completely missed AS3 going mobile? (I'm aware there is a hacked version of flash player 10 working on a device... but looking more mass market)

      Thanks in advance,

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic