      From: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FlashLite@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ext Dan Milward
      Sent: 2. heinäkuuta 2009 1:46
      To: FlashLite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FlashLite] 5800 testing - project apocalypse... [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Dan Milward included below]

      Hi Guys,

      We've uploaded our latest version of Project Apocalypse to the following
      site:
      www.instinct.co.nz/ecowarrior

      If you login and make a game you should in theory be able to play that
      game on your mobile phone.

      We've not implemented tilting yet because we don't have a 5800 to test
      on. So we decided to add our own nice looking virtual controller until
      we can test tilting properly.

      Tap on the right side of the screen to shoot them buggers!!! Please let
      us know your thoughts...

      Best,
      Dan

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic