8379Re: [FlashLite] Re: Adobe version checker : Network connection failed

  • Maxime Alexandre
    Jul 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I tried today once again today with 3 types of connection :
      - SFR : Ok
      - Orange : Ok
      - public internet connection via Wifi : Not Ok, I still have the
      connection error.

      Because the wifi data connection is not working, i still can't use
      this packager.

      BTW, could you add the french (FR) application language into the next release ?

      Why is there a limit of 12 characters for the Application Short Name
      (I can add more with the others tools) ?

      Thanks for this great application.
      --
      Maxime Alexandre
      Backelite - Pôle Solutions Mobiles

      On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Mark Doherty<markadoherty@...> wrote:

      > Hi again,
      >
      > We've made a few adjustments on the server, can you please verify that the
      > issue is resolved?
      >
      > thanks,
      >
      > Mark

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic