8223Re: [FlashLite] fscommand2("GetPlatform")

  • Weyert de Boer
    Mar 4, 2009
      The issue I have had was bugs in the API calls for FL. I have had a
      custom device which runned FL. I had to use fscommand2 access specific
      native functionality. Only the issue was that when you wanted to write
      data to a text file and read it again. And some calls similar to
      GetPlatform would include garbage data. Like stuff after the null
      character of the string which makes it hard to compare or use it.
      Because it was hard to remove the garbage (random length). Really
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic