Effective immediately the primary amateur radio repeater for Flagler County Skywarn will be the 146.745 repeater (-600 offset pl tone of 123.0). The 145.470robbiec51
The 145.470 repeater is back operational. It experienced a loss of AC power. We will go back to using 145.470 as the primary Skywarn repeater. Robbie, KG4HUFrobbiec51
From: Al Sandrik - NOAA Federal [mailto:al.sandrik@...] Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 8:37 PM To: NOAA JAX Al Sandrik WCM Subject: The Florida androbbiec51
- Storm Chasers
- Dec 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.