Eurasian Kestrel photo.

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Here is a distant photo of the Eurasian Kestrel, this was using my Video
      Camera through a scope and taking a still shot.

      Thank you Harry Robinson, Wes Biggs and Harold Weatherman who so graciously
      guided all of us crazy birders and for being so extremely nice!!! Harold
      really has gone out of his way for everyone to see this very rare bird!!!!

      http://www.southfloridabirding.com/eurasiankestrel.jpg

      Larry Manfredi
      Homestead, Fl.
      E-mail: birderlm@...