ID questions.

  • Murray Gardler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      ID questions.
      I think it would be beneficial to all if those who request assistance share the reasons why it is or is not a certain species based on the input you receive.
      Pranty, Kratter and Kwater do an excellent job of stating why a bird is or is not a certain species, sharing with all of us.
      This would help all of us become better birders!

      Sent from my iPad
      Murray Gardler
      Weeki Wachee, FL