KITES

  • Murray Gardler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Powerline Rd., Hernando/Pasco county's
      Arrived at 8AM, there was little action. About 9AM there was an increase in numbers of
      Swallow-tails but max was 25.
      There were 1-2 MS Kites which I will try to age when I download pic's.

      Sent from my iPad
      Murray Gardler
      Weeki Wachee, FL
    • Murray Gardler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
        No action at previously reported site on Powerline Rd. There were 5-6 beyond the commercial building which is further westerly at a field just before the stop sign.

        This was prior to any rain at 11AM.

        Sent from my iPad
        Murray Gardler
        Weeki Wachee, FL