Shorebirds

  • Murray Gardler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 7:19 AM
      For those of you struggling with shorebirds I would suggest the "SHOREBIRD GUIDE", KARLSON one of the authors. There are others this just happens to be my favorite.
      Also in January there is a birding festival; SPACE COAST BIRDING AND WILDLIFE FESTIVAL) in Titusville, FL which has many shorebird courses and field trips.

      Sent from my iPad
      Murray Gardler
      Brooksville, FL
    • Jozyme
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 12:55 PM
        Hi all,
        My family and I are at Orlando at a conference, and intent to spend Sunday evening and Monday on the Coast either north or south of Cape Canaveral. Please, where would you recommend for good summer birding near there?
        John Lace
        visiting from Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Foothills