St Augustine another western kingbird

  • dreedster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Greetings,
      Even though it was not the first bird I saw when I opened my eyes, it was
      the best bird of the day today. I had another western kingbird here in St.
      Augustine.
      This one was located on Murat & Inlet Drive in an empty lot on the top of a
      tree. I have (once again) some poor photos if anyone wants to see them.
      After all the great response I got from everyone, I feel confident that it
      is a western kingbird. Pretty interesting to have two WEKIs within two weeks
      of each other. They are both in a totally different location and I am sure
      this is not the same bird twice.
      thanks
      diane reed
      st.augustine, florida