Blue Heron WTP- Titusville-6/1/06

  • woundedmallard67@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hey Everybirdy,

      A quick 45 minute spin around the perimeter road of Blue Heron today.
      200+ Common Moorhens
      3 Purple Gallinules (all in the northwest corner)
      8+ Black-necked Stilts
      1 Blue-winged Teal (male)
      4 American Coots
      1 Least Bittern
      along with all the other reasonble expected species of Egrets, Herons and
      Ibises, Boat-tailed and Common Grackles, Red-winged Blackbirds and Anhingas.

      Also, for anyone interested, I posted 9 pix of yesterday's white morph
      Reddish Egret on my site, the link is:
      _http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas/white_morph_reddish_egret_
      (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas/white_morph_reddish_egret)

      See you out there!