ID help needed, poor photographs.

  • janine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hello Group.

      I have uploaded two pics to the "photos" folder. Taken in my
      backyard in Pembroke Pines last night around 8:15 just before dark.
      The only bird that seems to resemble this in the field guide is Pine
      Grosbeak but their range is much farther north. I apologise for the
      poor photo but it was through my window and it was almost dark. I
      did not get a good look at the bird but it was about cardinal sized,
      maybe a little larger.

      Any response is appreciated. Thanks.

      -Janine B.