Re: [FizzinPixies_musings] Forging Alliances

  • Comet Moon
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
      We will.

      But can we have the site its on again please.

      My computer crash in december and i lost most of my info

      Thanks

      Jim

      Amy <aimers110879@...> wrote:
      I have to say that I feel like I wrote myself into a corner with FA and
      so I decided back in October that I was going to start a re-write of
      the story and eliminate the crap I didn't like and felt was not crucial
      to the plot... I'm slowly getting through it.

      On a totally different note I have started a few other stories but will
      not post them until I have them well on their way to being finished.

      I know I'm not the most active writer but I hope you will all stick
      with me and drop me a line and tell me what you think about my stuff
      good, bad or indifferent.

      ~FP

      Get your own web address.

    • Amy
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
        Thanks Jim! The links should be on the groups "links" page but you can
        find most all of my stuff on fanfiction.net. Penname there is
        fizzinpixie so if you do a search it should bring up all my fics.

        Hope that helps.

        ~FP