Re: New Beta!

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2005
      Very nice. I should have ch 7 finished today. I have about 2000
      more words to reach minimum but it'll be a bit longer as I am going
      to do the birthday party in one chapter instead of the planned two.
      All the fun stuff starts in ch 8. Umbridge is goin' down! Just a
      little hint for you and anyone else who is interested lol :).
      Amy~
      --- In FizzinPixies_musings@yahoogroups.com, Chris P
      <malko050987@g...> wrote:

      > I wrote my own sig ^_^ Thanks.
      >
      > -Crs
      >
      > On 12/25/05, Amy <aimers110879@y...> wrote:
      > > Well hey what can I say I try lol. Cool quote in the sig,
      where did
      > > you find it? As you can tell, I'm sure, I'm trying to get the
      > > beta'd chapters up everywhere.
      > >
      > > Amy~
      > >
      > > --- In FizzinPixies_musings@yahoogroups.com, Chris P
      > > <malko050987@g...> wrote:

      > > you all
      > > help. The
      > > him.

      > > > You are very welcome, Amy. It's a pleasure betaing for you.
      There's