FA chapter 4

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 11:23 PM
      Chapter four of Forging Allliances is up. It's not posted at Schnoogle
      as of right now. I'm awaiting upload. Let me know what you think.

      Amy
    • bad_voodoo_x
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 9:23 AM
        It's a good chapter Amy, I much enjoyed it.
        BVX
        --- In FizzinPixies_musings@yahoogroups.com, "Amy" <aimers110879@y...>
        wrote:
        > Chapter four of Forging Allliances is up. It's not posted at
        Schnoogle
        > as of right now. I'm awaiting upload. Let me know what you think.
        >
        > Amy
      • Amy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 12:53 PM
          Hey thanks B! Good to hear it :)