Looking to upgrade my detector

  • Marc J Pace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hello group!

      I am fairly new this group and to the hobby, been at it about a year now. I
      currently own an entry-level detector (Technetics Delta 4000) and am happy
      with it, lots of cools finds, however it does not do too well if the target
      is deeper than 4- 5". I would like to upgrade and really leaning towards
      the Minelab Etrac. I enjoy targeting old coins and have been doing some
      research on YouTube and can see that that this unit shows a lot success.
      Couple questions to the group:

      1. What are your experiences with other detectors for coin shooting in
      that price range?

      2. Where can I get the best price for this unit? Should I wait for a
      sale?

      I am in no rush, just want my next purchase to be the right one. Any
      opinions the group has to offer would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Marc J Pace

    • John Baranowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
        I can get you a very Good Price on a Factory New E-trac or a Brand New
        Whites V3i as well as other detectors. Both are very Good High End detectors
        that will go Deep with many adjustable features. If interested let me know
        . email: jbarano@...