Fwd: Lost Ring

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Got this from George Bowersox. I would say the chances on finding it is about nil. But if someone is in the area they may want to give it a shot.

      Rich

      George,

      Great talking to you. I am looking to hire a person with a metal detector to help me find my wedding ring that I lost in shallow water/surf near Lewes, DE. this past week. I would hope for the person to have a reasonable rate and I will accompany them to show them exactly where I was when I lost it. Contact at:
      Frank_O'donnell@...