Fwd: about joint hunt

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      If anyone can give Andrew a ride from Newark to the hunt tomorrow give him a call.

      Rich

      Dear Rich,

      Thank you for help,
      My cell phone is 1-516-474-5072.

      Have a nice weekend,
      Andrew

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        I contacted him and will take him over. I usually only last a few hours so if he wants to stay longer we might have to find him a ride back

        Eric

        Sent from my iPhone