Fwd: about joint hunt

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
      Good Morning everyone.

      I got this from Andrew a new member of the forum. He needs a ride to the hunt on Sunday. He is at the U of D a visiting scholar but has no car.

      Can someone hook him up with a ride.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
        If anyone can give Andrew a ride from Newark to the hunt tomorrow give him a call.

        Rich

        Dear Rich,

        Thank you for help,
        My cell phone is 1-516-474-5072.

        Have a nice weekend,
        Andrew

        Andrew you have a cell # I can post to the mail reflector just in case someone can give you a lift?

[...]

        I have a new ETrac and I'm eager to hunt with other members of the club. The
        problem is that I have no car to reach a point of meeting. Could you please
        inform me whether anybody is from Newark who will participate in the hunt and is
        ready to take me in his car?

        Thank you in advance for suggestion.
        Best regards,
        Andrew

      • Eric Andrews
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2013
          I contacted him and will take him over. I usually only last a few hours so if he wants to stay longer we might have to find him a ride back

          Eric

          Sent from my iPhone