Sunday Hunt

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18 8:08 AM
      As discussed at the March meeting we will be hunting Gwinhurst Park in Claymont DE on Sunday April 21. We will meet at 9:30.

      Here is a link to where we may be able to park, http://goo.gl/maps/Y1tv9.

      Also, a reminder about the upcoming meeting on Wednesday April 24 at the DQ in Newark.

      See you Sunday,

      Rich

    • Rich
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2013
        A reminder that we decided to give Prior Park another try on Sunday November 17th at 9AM

        Here is a link to a map of the site, http://goo.gl/maps/KRXM3

        If your coming drop me an email.

        Rich

      • Rich
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2014
          The hunt this Sunday at 10 AM at the Prest Property is still on and looks to be a good day after a few days of rain.

          Dave had secured us parking right along the property behind the Red Liquor Store (formerly the Red Lion Inn I believe). Thanks Dave!

          Here is a link to the location, Red Lion

          See you at 10:00 AM

          Rich
        • Rich Dalton
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 20, 2015
            At the last meeting it was decided that we would once again hunt Prior Park in Claymont, De.

            The Date will be Nov. 22nd. We did not decide on a time but 10 o'clock should be good.

            If you Google Prior park it will show a park down state somewhere. So here is a like to
            a Google map. It's the unlabeled green spot NW of Gwinhurst Park.

            Also, a reminder that the meeting this month will be on the 25th, and as always, this is the meeting where everyone brings snacks. You know to kinda prime the stomach for the feasting the next day.