Wednesday Meeting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
      Just a reminder of the up coming meeting this Wednesday March 27, same time, same place.

      Last month we were looking for a place to hunt in April, possibly a county park. At one time there was a PDF file
      available on the county website with a list of the parks, listing acreage, amenities etc. I have been unable to
      find this on the web. So if anyone has better luck finding it send a link.

      Rich

    • Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2014
        A reminder about the meeting this Wednesday Nov. 26. This is also our bring treats meeting.. post Thanksgiving meeting.

        As its supposed to snow & rain on Wednesday I will send an email out if the meeting is cancelled.

        Rich